Available for in store purchase only.
The pocket-sized Mini Infrared Thermometer by ThermoWorks, the makers of the famous Thermapen, makes high-tech infrared measurement affordable and easy to carry. Check surface temperatures just about anywhere at home or work with simple point-and-shoot convenience. The Mini Infrared Thermometer records MIN, MAX and includes a hold mode for freezing the temperature; or a special lock mode for continuous measurements. Measuring all types of surfaces is no problem with an adjustable emissivity feature. There’s no training or experience required and nothing to set up. Install the batteries and push the scan button to start measuring. Release the scan button and the Mini Infrared Thermometer displays the last temperature you measured. An auto-off feature extends battery life. Typical applications include: cooking, cold food storage, BBQ, agriculture, HVAC, hobby, fishing, pets, construction, and automotive. A convenient belt clip and neck lanyard are included.
- Easy to use, point and measure surface temperatures
- Neck lanyard and belt clip included to keep it within easy reach
- Range -67 F to 428°F and also switchable to celcius.
- Size is small to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Great for the grill, professional food service, skillet temperatures and industrial use.