The Shun Classic 6 inch Meat Cleaver features a big, thick blade suitable for processing larger cuts of bone-in meat or breaking down whole poultry. Use it to separate spare ribs or cut a chicken down to size. Chopping beef for stew is another great use for a cleaver. The back of the blade can be used to tenderize meat as well. A cleaver comes in especially handy for chopping up meat and bones for stock, and works its magic on whole lobster as well.
- A heavy-duty tool for processing meat and bones
- AUS8A high-carbon stainless steel offers toughness, wear resistance, and can be easily re-sharpened as needed
- Riveted, full-tang construction for strength and durability
- Ebony-finished PakkaWood® handles are comfortable, sturdy, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty