Pentair UltraTemp Pool Heat Pump is simply the most economical way to heat pools and spas. Pentair UltraTemp Pool Heat Pump is the industry’s first heat pump charged with non-ozone depleting refrigerant, R410A.
The UltraTemp heat pump provides digital controls with dual thermostats to offer precise temperature control for pool/spa combinations. This way, you can avoid overheating and energy waste.
AutoSet Temperature Control
This standard feature monitors water temperature and turns the pump on and off as needed, overriding the time clock to maintain desired temperature. It’s the ultimate in convenient, hands-free comfort control.
The UltraTemp heat pump is the perfect companion to IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Control Systems. All heat pump instructions and displays can be transferred to a centralized control system that manages all your pool/spa operations and poolscape features.
Easy, Dependable Operation
UltraTemp’s LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages—no codes to memorize. Its self-diagnostic software continuously monitors the system for peak performance. And, the heat pump’s ETL listing is your assurance of safer, dependable operation.
- 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life
- LCD control board displays an intuitive menu-driven read out with easy to follow full word messages… no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock over-ride) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with ALL automated control packages
- Long-life corrosion resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest efficiency available, meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute, AHRI
Call (941) 484-7665 for service and installation options.