Simple elegance is back in style with the Coral 46″ Bench from Jensen Outdoor. Sleek lines and tailored styling create a minimal aesthetic that brings an air of calm and ease to any setting. This chic bench beckons with a comfortably slanted backrest and supportive seating for two in the stylishly woven, natural color of Viro Fiber® material over a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame. The environmental friendliness, durability and weather-resistance of this preferred outdoor material is reflected in the accents of rich Ipe timber displayed on the base and feet. The Coral Collection features the finest craftsmanship and the 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from tropical forests in Bolivia. The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be preserved with simple care, or may be allowed to slowly mature into a silvery patina that brings back the sophistication of days gone by.
Does NOT include cushions.
- The bench frame is crafted from an inspired blending of eco-conscious Viro Fiber® hand woven around a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with an Ipe timber base and feet.
- Viro Fiber® is renowned for its strength, environmental friendliness, and resistance to weather and wear.
- Highly durable and weather-resistant, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber is sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- A glass-smooth hand finish on the Ipe timber results from a unique, fine-grain sanding technique.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be easily preserved over time, yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina that enhances its allure.
- Angled backrest and comfortable seat provide a welcome respite for two.
- The “Natural” color variation of Viro fiber® material suits any décor or landscape.