Jensen Forte Arm Chairs & Topaz Bistro Table Set is perfect for any patio. Wine and dine as you and your guests recline on the Forte Arm Chair from Jensen Outdoor. Raise a glass to the comfort of the contoured backrest, comfortable seat and curved arms dressed in stylishly woven Viro Fiber® material. Tasteful accents of Ipe timber on the armrests, frame and legs support each chair in style.
These transitional design elements define the Forte Collection, which is known for master craftsmanship and blending the finest materials, including 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical deep in Bolivia. The astounding weather resistance and durability of Ipe timber is clearly mimicked in Viro Fiber®, which makes this inspired pairing ideal for alfresco living. The rich, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber when new may be maintained for generations with simple care, yet may also be allowed to develop a subtle silver patina.
Forte Arm Chair Features:
- Frame features Ipe timber chair frame and legs with a backrest and arms crafted from stylishly woven Viro Fiber® material around a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame.
- Viro Fiber® is renowned for its weather resistance, strength and environmental friendliness.
- The use of highly durable, weather-resistant, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia ensures longevity in outdoor settings.
- Ipe timber exhibits a glass-smooth finish and a rich, chocolate brown color that can be maintained with basic care, or may be allowed to mature into a subtle silver patina that adds an elegant luster.
- Table legs carefully crafted with mortise and tenon joinery for a sophisticated air.
- Surround yourself in comfort and style with a contoured backrest, gently sloped arms and generously-sized seat.
- Accent your outdoor ambiance with comfortable seat cushions in your choice of Sunbrella® fabric colors and patterns.
The Topaz 28″ Round Bistro Table will draw oohs, aahs and ooh-la-las with its sophisticated design, especially when paired with your choice of dining chairs from Jensen Outdoor. Sip a glass of Bordeaux or simply indulge in a bowl of French vanilla ice cream at this bistro-inspired table for two with its geometric tabletop details and intertwined legs constructed from individual slats of strong Ipe timber.
Add a dash of Continental flair to your patio with the contemporary Topaz Collection, which is tastefully interpreted in 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably harvested from Bolivian dry-tropical forests. Ipe timber is known for its strength, durability and resistance to weather, moisture and sun. The deep, chocolate brown hue of Ipe timber can be enjoyed for years to come or may allowed to mature like a fine wine into a subtle silver patina that reveals its natural character.
Topaz 28″ Round Bistro Table Features:
- Crafted from sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber from dry-tropical forests deep in Bolivia.
- The strength, durability and weather resistance of Ipe timber make it welcome indoors and out.
- Ipe flaunts a smooth hand finish from a fine-grain sanding method.
- Upon arrival, Ipe timber displays a deep, chocolate brown hue that can be maintained with ease, or may be allowed to develop a silver-gray patina for a variety of aesthetic options.
- Constructed with metal joinery for greater balance and strength.
- The geometric tabletop details and interlocking legs are fashioned from individual slats of solid Ipe timber.
- Seats two comfortably and pairs splendidly with any Ipe dining chairs from Jensen outdoor.
Forte Arm Chair - $1,316.25 each (was $1,570)
Topaz 28″ Round Bistro Table - $776.25 (was $995)