This Acacia Wood Meat Tenderizer marries function and style. It features a dual-ended tenderizer and an attractive wood handle. The meat tenderizer is lightweight and comfortable to hold, so it's easy to use.
It is great for pounding meat and poultry to break up tough fibers. Use it to crack open crab, lobster, and shellfish shells or try crushing nuts, garlic, ice cubes, and much more!
To clean, wash with soap and water and towel dry promptly. Periodically apply food safe mineral oil to preserve the wood.
- Beautiful and durable, responsibly forested acacia hardwood
- Dual-Ended - coarse cut and fine cut
- Large handle for easy grip
- Head: 3 1/4-inches long and 1 7/8-inches square
- Handle: 10-inches long
- Overall length: 11 3/4-inches