Halo Elite3B Outdoor Griddle has 564 square inches of cooking surface, this griddle is the perfect choice for on-the-go, hosting tailgate parties, camping or entertaining guests at backyard gatherings. Boasting 3 burners with 6 temperature zones, you can precisely control the heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. Ignite just the front zones, or light up all zones for wall-to-wall heat. The inset griddle plate design ensures that your flame stays lit even in windy conditions, and the built-in bubble level and adjustable 360° wheeling casters allow you to easily move the griddle to any location and keep it level.
INCLUDES A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!!!
The innovative burner site glasses of the HALO allow you to monitor the flame from the front of the griddle, for quick and easy ignition check. With a quick warm-up time of just 10 minutes, you can reach temperatures between 300°F to 750°F in no time and start cooking up a variety of delicious meals, from breakfast dishes to stir-fry, burgers, steaks, and skewers. The swing-away warming rack provides extra space when you need it and can be tucked away when not in use.
When you’re finished cooking, cleaning is a breeze thanks to the XL rear grease management system and built-in utensil clean-off squeegee. So, upgrade your griddle game with the Elite3B and start cooking like a pro!
HALO SIGNATURE BURNER SYSTEM
The Elite3B Outdoor Griddle packs a punch with its three burners and six cooking zones, making it the perfect choice for versatile outdoor cooking. The HALO Signature Burners provide exceptional temperature control, allowing you to ignite just one zone or both, depending on your cooking needs. With a quick warm-up time of just 10 minutes and a temperature range of 300°F to 750°F, the Elite3B elevates your griddle cooking experience. Whether you’re making breakfast, grilling burgers, stir-frying vegetables, skewing meats, or searing steaks, the HALO griddle can do it all with ease and precision.
WIND PROOF DESIGN
One persistent challenge in outdoor griddle cooking is controlling heat in windy conditions. Rest assured; those days are over! The Elite3B addresses this issue with its inset griddle plate that creates a wind-proof barrier, ensuring wall-to-wall heat distribution and eliminating cold spots. With this feature, you can season your entire cooking surface evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked meals every time. The griddle also comes with patent pending griddle plate removal tools that make it easy to access and remove the griddle plate for cleaning or storage. With the Elite3B, you can enjoy the convenience and versatility of griddle cooking, even in windy conditions.
LEVELER + PATENT PENDING SQUEEGEE
With its thought-out design and innovative features, the Elite3B is the ultimate cooking solution for those on the go. The unit comes equipped with a bubble level that ensures easy leveling on any surface, so you can cook anywhere, anytime without worrying about unlevel ground. Additionally, the patent-pending squeegee makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze, giving you more time to enjoy your delicious creations. Whether you’re camping, tailgating, or just cooking up a meal in your backyard, the Elite3B is the perfect cooking companion for all your outdoor culinary adventure.
WARMING RACK + GREASE CONTAINER
Keep your food at the perfect serving temperature with the griddle warming rack. Designed for long cooking sessions, this griddle features an XL rear grease management system that eliminates the need to constantly manage grease and oil. The system effectively collects and contains any excess grease, providing a clean and safe cooking environment and freeing you to concentrate on the culinary task at hand. Cook to your heart’s content, knowing that the grease management system has your back and will keep your griddle surface clean and ready for your next meal.
Halo Elite3B Outdoor Griddle Features:
- Dual-Zone Burner System – 3 burners, 6 zones
- Inset 564 sq in griddle plate for wind-proof wall-to-wall heat
- 10 Minute Warm Up Time
- 300°F to 750°F temperature range
- 160 sq in swing-away warming rack included
- Burner site glasses for quick burner ignition check
- Adjustable regulator of either 9.5″ or 11″ WC for more temperature control
- XL Rear Grease Management with built-in utensil clean off squeegee
- Built-in griddle plate removal tool doubles as hooks for hanging utensils
- Included bubble level and adjustable casters to ensure your cook surface is level
- Natural Gas Compatible
- Durable Lid that can be closed while cooking
Halo Elite3B Outdoor Griddle Specs:
- Product weight: 151.79 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 63.39” W x 31.42” D x 42.58”
- Cooking Height: 35.56”
- 564 sq in griddle plate (28.19″ W x 20″ D)
- Swing-away warming rack: 160sq in (26.69″ W x 6″ D)
- Shipping weight: 176.59 lbs.
- Outer Box Dimensions: 35.04″ W x 29.33″ D x 22.83″ H
- Materials: Cold Rolled Steel with powder-coat paint finish, 430 Stainless Steel, and Hot Rolled Steel griddle plate
- Fuel Source: Propane - BTUs: 36,000 (12,000 per burner)