Evo Affinity 25G Built-In Flattop Natural Gas Grill is designed for built-in installation in outdoor kitchen counters. Available in propane or natural gas.
The Evo Affinity 25G Built-In Flattop Natural Gas Grill is perfect smaller outdoor kitchens or for cabinetry that can’t support the depth of our Affinity 30G model. It’s also great for empty nesters that don’t often cook for a crowd.
The Evo Affinity 25G Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 25G has a 25” (635mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Evo Affinity 25G Built-In Flattop Natural Gas Grill is the perfect solution for social cooking in smaller outdoor kitchens. Its the first outdoor BBQ grill that allows you to cook directly and indirectly at the same time. If you are cooking directly, you can sear, saute, grill, toast and stir-fry. Indirectly, you can boil, braise, poach or fry. Cover the cooking surface with the stainless steel hood, and the Evo Affinity 25G grill becomes a patio oven. Ideal for roasting, steaming, warming or smoking, no other grill lets you be this creative outdoors. This Evo Affinity 25G Outdoor Grill features a solid 25 inch diameter steel cooking surface that is oil-seasoned and non-stick. The enclosed stainless steel dual burner system ranges from 225 to 525 degrees with 31,600 BTUs of cooking power. This grill provides consistent surface temperatures from the center to the outside for even heat control with no hot spots. The frame, housing, and control panel are all constructed with heavy duty stainless steel. The stylish hood features a built-in thermometer and adjustable vent. Also featured is an easy start up electronic (battery operated) spark ignition. This allows you to light one or both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan surrounds the cooking surface to catch any spillovers from falling. For easy cleanup, there are two front mounted drawers with removable waste trays on each side that are dishwasher safe. A full color cookbook with over 50 recipes and useful tips for cooking on the Evo is included. Also shipped with every Evo grill is a cleaning kit, two stainless steel spatulas and one cook surface scraper. This is one of the easiest grills to clean and maintain, simply scrape and wipe down the surface and it looks brand new. From a delicious pancake and bacon breakfast to the juiciest seared steaks that you have ever tasted, this Evo Affinity 25G flat top grill can do it all.
Circular Flattop Grill
- 25” (635mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 525ºF (121ºC to 274ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 27,600 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 31,600 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.