The Alfa 4 Pizze Pizza Oven's size and mouth are big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 9 pounds of bread in a single batch.
It’s the wood-burning pizza oven for the garden, the balcony or the terrace. It features the refractory floor of commercial pizza ovens.
The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach operating temperature quickly. The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time and cuts down wood consumption. It comes with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking.
With the built-in peel holder, your tools will be always at hand.
- The pizza oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- Ceramic fiber insulation to keep the heat for a long time inside the oven.
- It comes with a pyrometer to know the right temperature of the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The wide door is fitted with a double ergonomic wood handle for a firm grip. By opening or closing it, you can adjust the pizza oven draft.
- The built-in rear wheels allow you to move the oven wherever you want, easily and rapidly.
- The peel holder allows you to put your cooking tools away.
- The functional side shelves, the defining feature of the 4 Pizze oven, are sized to support the instruments needed for prepping and cooking.
- When your 4 Pizze is delivered on your doorstep, just insert the flue, screw in the shelves and get the party started!