For 11 years, GMG’s Choice product line has stood the test of time. We’ve constantly refined and improved it so that you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
- WiFi capabilities allow you to control and monitor all grill functions with your smart phone
- Temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit is perfect for smoking and searing
- The 17 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for hours of uninterrupted cooking time
- Grills kicks into Turbo mode to heat quicky when weather gets cold
- Side shelf features utensil hooks for convenient prep space and handy tool storage
Adjust the smoke and temp from 150 to 500 and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just “set it and forget it.” You can produce succulent food, in your own backyard, that proves you’re a pro.
Kick your taste buds into a new dimension!
The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 152 pounds.