Gas-fired ONE Pizza Oven is the great option if you want a portable oven and you can’t burn wood due to legal restrictions or neighbors objecting to it.
Alfa’s new home gas-burning ONE is a real professional oven that allows you to learn from mistakes and will certainly make your neighbors green with envy!
- The ONE heats up in just 10 minutes and bakes pizza like an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- Oven size: 73x55x48 cm. Weight: 55 kg.
- Oven floor size: 50×40 cm.
- It uses as little energy as two gas rings!
Natural gas or LPG.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fiber insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximize the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.