Make the most of a balcony or verandah with the Richmond 51Ó Rectangular Rail Table. Designed for more intimate outdoor areas, this compact table comfortably seats up to two for alfresco dining and entertaining when space is limited, but the desire for leisure knows no bounds. The thoughtful assembly of individual slats of Ipe timber forms the linear details of the rectangular tabletop, straight legs and lower frame. Masterfully crafted with traditional styling for the utmost relaxed elegance, the Richmond Collection is constructed from 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry-tropical forests for a lifetime of outdoor enjoyment and durability in any weather. Its deep, chocolate brown hue upon arrival can be preserved with simple care or may be allowed to slowly age and acquire a chic silver patina that leaves a big impression in smaller spaces.
- Table frame is crafted with sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber from the dry-tropical forests of Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is a naturally durable and desirable hardwood that withstands weather, moisture, sun and wind.
- A smooth-as-glass hand finish on the Ipe timber is the result of a proprietary fine-grain sanding technique.
- Upon welcoming, Ipe timber displays a rich, chocolate brown color that may be beautifully maintained over time, if desired or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina.
- Table legs feature mortise and tenon construction to support the placement of heavier items.
- Crafted with individual slats of durable Ipe timber forming the central tabletop details, robust table frame and tapered legs.
- Both beautiful and versatile, the end table completes any seating ensemble and has an endless array of uses.
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Length: 51 in
- Width: 19 in
- Height: 36 in
- INCLUDES FREE LOCAL DELIVERY & SET UP!