Copper Luster Fire Glass 2.0 is here and it's what your fire pit table is missing. Compliment any décor with this 1/2" Copper Fire Glass. This newest form of fire glass is a sleek cuboid shape that will work in both modern and classic décor schemes. With a luster finish on every side, this premium fire glass will shimmer and shine even from a distance
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Copper Fire Glass 2.0 isn't just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the often seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured via a unique 5-step process that renders its beautiful shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash; thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
Copper Luster Fire Glass 2.0 Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Luster 2.0
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 10 LBS