Bali Reflective 1/2" Fire Glass is perfect for fire pits, fireplaces or fire pit tables. Presenting our Bali Reflective 1/2" Fire Glass... a source of relaxation for both the mind and body. The beautiful exotic colors of this pre-mixed reflective glass will allow you to forget your anxieties and - for a short while - become one with nature. Equally enchanting in both fireplaces and fire pits, the lovely hues are reminiscent of the natural elements: blue for water, transparent white for air, and golden brown for earth and fire. Whether used indoors or outdoors, the glow from these gorgeous reflective glass pieces is sure to become the focus of everyone's attention.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Bali reflective fire glass is not just gorgeous to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is manufactured from non-tumbled tempered glass which can withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking or losing its color or shape. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine. Used correctly, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass gives off no ash, smoke or soot, which makes it surprisingly easy to maintain. Thus, you will spend more time enjoying this lovely product and less time cleaning it!
Bali Reflective 1/2" Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Blue, brown and white
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature as compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 10 LBS