Yoder Smokers Wood Fired Oven is made for the YS480 and YS640. The new wood-fired oven harnesses the power of the grill’s large offset firepot and transforms the distribution of heat to be perfectly balanced from the top and bottom. The patent-pending design has been engineered to outperform any wood-fired oven out there.
Any cooker built before 01/26/2015 will require a thermocouple relocation kit.
From screaming hot Neapolitan pizza to sautéing and baking, the Yoder Smokers Wood Fired Oven can do it all. The only limit is your creativity.
Yoder Smokers took full advantage of the powerful fire of the YS480(S) and YS640(S) pellet grills to create a wood fired oven insert that rivals the best wood fired ovens on the market at any price. Baking, sautéing, and searing are all within easy reach. This oven is designed to cook from the bottom up and top down simultaneously for quick cooks and broiler-like browning. We've even discovered that, because of the high heat and quality build materials, the top of the oven can be used as a high-powered cooking surface by using cast iron or carbon steel cookware.
- For use in YS480(S) and YS640(S) model pellet grills
- Made in the USA
- From power-on to ready-to-cook in 30-minutes
- Cook with your grill’s lid open or closed
- Constructed of powder coated steel, steels and a 3/4" thick kiln-fired stone
- Achieves 700-degrees fahrenheit at the stone and 900-degrees at the top of the dome
- Proprietary 3/4” thick stone provides near immediate recovery
- Precise temperature control allows you roast, sear, and bake effortlessly
- Cooks from the bottom up and top down simultaneously
- Versatile enough to control and cook at lower temps for items like bread, chicken, and casseroles with broiler-like browning on top
- Place a Cast Iron pan on the top to sauté sauces, roast potatoes and more.
- Even cooking surface, convection air creates a crisp crust and melty topping at the same time
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 17.75" deep x 19.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Oven opening dimensions: 4.125" high x 14.188" wide
- Heat diffuser dimensions: 20" deep x 21" wide
Instructions for Use
- Remove cooking grates, second shelf, and the entire heat diffuser (not just the access door).
- Install the oven’s perforated heat distribution plate all the way to the left, making sure the vertical flange is pointing up.
- Place oven dome on heat distribution plate ensuring the tabs align with the slots.
- Place stone in oven rough side up and preheat grill for 30 minutes until the dome and stone are sufficiently heated.