- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Rub
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill on high (about 500 degrees).
- To prep the jalapeños, cut the tops off and remove innards and seeds (we suggest wearing gloves for this to prevent irritation). Place in Outset Collapsible Jalapeño Roaster. Mix cream cheese, Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Rub and ¾ of the cheddar cheese in a bowl and evenly distribute into the jalapeños using a spoon.
- Turn off two heaters and place roaster rack onto indirect heat. Close lid and allow peppers to cook – about 20 mins.
- Serve as a delicious appetizer!