You’ve grilled masterful and mouth-watering masterpieces on your BBQ when celebrating the holidays, but now it’s time for a rocking party. Did you know that you can make delicious drinks and lush libations using your barbecue? Enjoy this cocktail with a delightful steak or an after-dinner delight.
- Napoleon Smoker Box
- Your favorite flavor of wood chips
- 1 shot Cognac
- 1 shot Bourbon
- 1 shot Cointreau
- Fill a Napoleon Smoker Box with your favorite flavor of wood chips, keeping in mind that some flavors are stronger than others. Place the Napoleon Smoker Box onto the sear plates over a burner. Light the burner below the Smoker Box until the wood chips inside begin to smoke. Turn off your BBQ and, using Napoleon Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves, remove the Smoker Box from the grill to a cutting board or trivet.
- Place a few glasses upside down over the top vents of the Smoker Box and allow the smoke to fill the glasses while you prepare the drink.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, 1 shot Cognac, 1 shot Bourbon, 1 shot Cointreau. Shake until chilled.
- Quickly flip a glass filled with smoke and strain the drink into the cup. Garnish with a twist of citrus peel, smoked bacon, and/or fresh herbs.