Smoked Queso Dip
Smoked Queso Dip Recipe
- 1 (2 lb) block of Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces of smoked gouda
- 2 tubes of HOT breakfast sausage
- 2 cans of Rotel
- 1 can of cream of jalapeño soup or cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 C chopped cilantro
- 2 T Meat Church Holy Voodoo seasoning
Prepare your smoker at a temperature of 350 degrees. Use a heavy smoke wood such as oak, mesquite or hickory.
Cook the sausage in the dutch oven over medium heat and then drain the the fat off.
Slice the Velveeta into 1" slices and cube the gouda into 1" squares. Load them in the dutch oven. Then add the canned ingredients including all the liquid from the cans.
Add the Holy Voodoo.
Place the dutch oven, uncovered, into your smoker for 45 minutes. Stir 3 - 4 times during the cook.
Add the cilantro the last 5 mins of the cook preserving a little for garnish at the end.
Allow to cool and enjoy!