• Set your grill for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
• Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Season with a
drizzle of olive oil and a generous amount of Big Green Egg Ancho Chile & Coffee Seasoning.
• Place the tenderloins on the cooking grid. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes,
turning occasionally, until the tenderloins reach an internal temperature
• Remove the tenderloins from the grill and place on a large piece of
heavy-duty aluminum foil; wrap tightly and let rest for 10 minutes.
Remove to a cutting board and slice.
• Serve the pork with side dishes as an entree; you can also cook biscuits
on the top sliding grid with a baking stone to serve along with the