Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze on the Grill Recipe
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Yellow Zucchini, sliced
- 6 Fingerling Potatoes, halved
- 1 Eggplant, sliced
- 3 Portobello Mushrooms Caps
- 3 Sprigs Rosemary
- Balsamic Reduction – Garnish
- Olive Oil – Garnish
- Preheat the grill to high, about 450°F, preparing for direct grilling.
- Wash and slice the vegetables. Season them with salt, pepper, and lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil.
- Place a grill basket, like Napoleon Stainless Steel Grilling Wok, directly on the grill over high heat.
- Load peppers and zucchini into the grill basket. Place the potatoes and mushrooms directly onto the grill.
- Grill all of the vegetables, flipping and stirring periodically, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once tender, remove them from grill and serve topped with olive oil, balsamic reduction, and sprigs of rosemary.