This Grilled Sausages on the Big Green Egg recipe is a very easy and satisfying dish that is perfect for a fast weeknight meal or a cookout. This is a great meal to make for a busy family who wants to have a fun and tasty dinner
• Fully cooked sausage (use a variety of flavors available from most groceries
or local butchers)
• Your favorite Big Green Egg Barbecue Sauce
Big Green Egg Equipment
• Stainless Steel or Silicone Tipped Tongs from Big Green Egg
• Instant Read or Quick Read Thermometer
• All Purpose Cutting Board
• Big Green Egg Stainless Steel Knife Set
• Set the Big Green Egg for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
• Grill the smoked sausages on the bottom grid for 8-10 minutes, or until hot,
turning frequently for even browning. Rotate the hot sausages to the top
rack of the EGGspander to keep them warm.
• Slice and serve the sausage with sauce on the side.