Savor the delicious flavors of Grilled Duck with Peaches! This creative dish combines the savory taste of duck with the sweetness of peaches for an unforgettable combination. The grilled duck is juicy with a subtle smoky flavor. The peaches add an extra burst of flavor and sweetness. Enjoy this delicious, mouth-watering dish today!
This is Fire Masters Inspired - Grilled Duck with Peaches.
- 4 duck breasts
- 4 peaches, stones removed
- 2 large purple potatoes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 peaches, diced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup cherry wine
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- Place a cast iron skillet or griddle onto the grill and light all burners, preheating the grill to about 375 - 400°F.
- Wash, then remove the stones from the peaches, cut into large portions for grilling, and dice the others for the sauce. Slice the purple potatoes into ¼-inch disks, tossing with oil. Slash the skin of the duck breasts in a diamond pattern. Season the potatoes and the duck to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes into a tray and put them onto the grill to begin cooking.
- Turn on the side burner of your grill to med-high and place a saucepan over to warm. Add the diced peaches and butter. Sauté the peaches in butter for about 5 minutes, until softened. Add the cherry wine and vinegar. Simmer until thickened. Once thickened, strain so that there aren’t peach chunks in the sauce.
- Place the duck breasts into the cast iron skillet, skin side down. Allow the duck to cook until the skin is crispy before flipping the duck over and cooking another 5 to 7 minutes – or until an instant-read BBQ thermometer reads 135°F internally. Place the peach halves onto the grill over direct heat when you flip the duck.
- Rest the duck breasts for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with crispy purple potatoes, drizzled with sauce.