BBQ Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe
BBQ Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe is great for a fuss-free weeknight dinner or as the perfect meal on a weekend while you dine al-fresco, enjoying the nice weather.
- 6 pork chops, thick-cut, bone-in (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1½ tbsp. grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chili paste (or to taste)
- Combine the honey, mustards, soy sauce, garlic, and chili paste in a non-reactive container.
- Coat the pork chops in the honey mustard mixture and marinate for about 30 minutes, while you preheat your grill. Light a two-zone fire, preparing for searing over high heat, but leaving some burners on low.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Sear the pork chops over direct heat until sear marks form on both sides.
- Once sear marks have formed, move the pork chops to the low heat side of the grill to finish cooking to an internal temperature of about 135°F to 140°F.
- While the pork is finishing on the grill, place the leftover marinade into a saucepan and heat on the side burner or over the lit grill until thickened - at least five minutes. Baste the chops with the heated marinade as they finish cooking.
- Serve the pork chops with a drizzle of the thickened sauce and your favorite grilled veggies or a lovely salad.