BBQ Bacon Meatbombs Recipe
BBQ Bacon Meatbombs Recipe is perfect for camping or tailgating.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Cheese
- 1 lb Bacon
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the grill to medium low.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, and egg together with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into golf ball-sized balls. Use your thumb to create a dent in the balls, add a bit of cheese and seal.
- Roll the bacon around the meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the grill, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ sauce, then cook for 15 minutes more. Repeat brushing two more times for an extra-thick layer of BBQ sauce.
Grill used in this video: