For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a 3-quart Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium 3 Quart Soup Pot. This durable pot is designed for greater heat conduction to perfectly simmer soups and sauces, boil vegetables, or cook grains. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive soup pot is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian handcrafted soup pot offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
Includes Hestan NanoBond Professional Grade Cleaner
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction