NOW ON SALE!
- Easy start up with Jetfire ignition and crossover lighting
- Grill hood features Accu-Probe temperature gauge
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while other dishes cook on the grill
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
- Galvanized steel cart features, tool hooks, folding side shelves, propane tank stability ring, and easy locking caster wheels
The Napoleon Rogue 425 Black Edition is in a class of its own with affordable options and high quality. This Rogue 425 Black Edition propane gas grill boasts three stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 36,000 BTUs of cooking power. Between the main grilling area, warming rack, and infrared side burner, the Napoleon Rouge 425 features a total of 620 square inches, providing plenty of room to cook your favorite foods. The Napoleon Jetfire ignition ensures a controlled flame and a quick and easy start up every time. Dual level stainless steel sear plates vaporize drippings, provides even heat distribution, and help keep your food moist. The main body is made of durable black, powder coated, galvanized steel, with a matching black porcelain enamel lid to retain heat for oven-like performance and features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge for measuring the internal temperature of your grill. The stainless steel wave shaped cooking grids deliver those famous Napoleon sear lines, and the 9,000 BTU Sizzle Zone infrared side burner allows you to quickly sear steaks and chops, locking in flavor. The durable black, powder coated galvanized steel grill cart features folding side shelves with integrated condiment holders for an added prep area, double doors for storage, and Easy Roll locking casters for moving the grill around.