Skip to content
- John Boos Block CHY-RA02 Cherry Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board measures 20 inches long, 15 inches wide and is 2.25 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Butcher block is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected American Cherry Wood
- This board is reversible, both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces. Integrated handgrips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this large board easy for all users. (RA boards weigh over 20 lbs).
- The RA series cutting boards by John Boos are hearty boards that measure a generous 2.25 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite.
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
- Safe for fine cutlery: Wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.