Jensen Outdoor Forte Lounge Set is perfect outdoor furniture for your pool deck or patio. Bridging traditional and modern design aesthetics, the Forte Collection is at home in a spectrum of settings and scenery. It features an elegant mixed materials look and an unbeatably smooth, rich chocolate-brown finish. This unique look is created using sustainably harvested Ipe wood, a timber prized for its beauty and long-lasting durability, and handwoven Viro® Fiber wicker, which is all-weather and fade-resistant. With unbeatable strength and beauty, this collection is built to last a lifetime.
INCLUDES FREE LOCAL DELIVERY, ASSEMBLY & SET UP!
Jensen Outdoor Forte Lounge Set Includes
- One (1) Forte Loveseat - $3,450
- Two (2) Forte Lounge Chairs - $2,164 each
- One (1) Forte 50" Rectangular Coffee Table $1,178
- Two (2) Forte Ottomans - $1,200 each
- Loveseat: 33"L x 66"W x 33"H (28 lbs.), Seat Height: 18", Arm Height: 28"
- Lounge Chair: 33"L x 35"W x 33"H (28 lbs.), Seat Height: 18", Arm Height: 28"
- Coffee Table: 50"L x 30"W x 17"H (28 lbs.)
- Ottoman: 21"L x 31"W x 18"H (28 lbs.)
- Made with 100% FSC certified Ipe timber, sustainably sourced from the tropical forests of Bolivia
- Highly durable timber offers exceptional longevity and resistance to weather, moisture, sun and wind
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the natural wood frame
- Ipe timber displays a rich, chocolate brown color that may be beautifully maintained over time or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina
- Handwoven Viro Fiber High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) wicker is all-weather, recyclable, and resistant to fading or cracking
- Wicker is expertly handwoven around durable, rust-proof commercial-grade powder-coated aluminum frames
- Cushions made with Sunbrella fabric, which is distinctive, fade resistant, and easy to clean
- Quick drying foam ensures moisture doesn't stay trapped in the cushion
- Stainless steel components prove extra frame strength