Skip to content
- John Boos Block Classic Reversible Maple Wood End Grain Chopping Block measures 18 inches long, 18 inches wide and 3 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Butcher block is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This reversible butcher block features End Grain construction, resulting in John Boos' iconic checkerboard cutting surface with professional grade durability
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
- Safe for fine cutlery: Wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.