This pizza oven cooks 2 pizzas and 5lbs of bread. Feeds up to 18 people.
Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
This wood-burning pizza oven is the best way to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and veggies), casseroles, desserts, basically anything you can do in a run-of-the-mill oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easier to use.
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The pizza oven floor is made of 1,2 in thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The pizza oven door fitted with an ergonomic wood handle allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by checking the fire.
- The two openings below the pizza oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
OPTIONAL LEG KITS AVAILABLE:
Leg Kit Silver/Grey - $249
Leg Kit Stainless Steel - $399