Our cobalt reflective fire glass is not only a stylish and beautiful addition to any indoor fireplace, but also a dazzling accent to any outdoor fire pit. When unlit, the cobalt color is a rich, electrifying blue, but once set aflame, the gas flames rise up through the blue, transforming it into a brilliant royal purple. The reflective property of the fire glass further enhances the resplendent display, quickly becoming the focus of all attention.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our cobalt blue fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' non-tumbled tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last you a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
Cobalt Reflective 1/2" Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Non-tumbled, color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Cobalt
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 10 LBS